Skateboarding has always been a trend for enjoyment and transportation. If you are looking for a board to keep you happy and satisfied, then you should definitely consider Element skateboards.
ELEMENT Section Complete Skateboard
The Element Skateboards Section Complete Skateboard – 7.75″ x 31.5″ is a very refined board, which is great for beginners to get acquainted with the world of skating, as well as for skateboarding professionals who are looking for some leisure time skating!
Your life will become much more fast paced with the ELEMENT Section Complete Skateboard, and you can use it anytime and anywhere.
- One (1) section deck made of Thriftwood
- Deck: 31.5” (length) x 7.5” (width)
- Wheels: 52 mm TGM Goth Logo Wheels
- Bearings: Amphetamine ABEC 5 Bearing
- Dimensions: 31.5” x 7.5” x 4”
- Item weight: 7 lbs.
- Color: Multicolor
- Size: 31.5”
- The ELEMENT Section Complete Skateboard comes in a very compact and trendy design; it is lightweight and can be carried around with great ease. The deck is carved out of Thriftwood which makes this board highly durable. For all nature lovers out there, the board is also environment friendly as the ELEMENT Section Complete uses eco-friendly products in manufacturing the board.
- The ELEMENT Section Complete is great as a starter board, and you do not have to sweat on assembling the board as it comes fully assembled! The wider deck provides great stability and support during ramp skating, and the wheels turn very smoothly.
- The deck comes in complementary and vivid colors, with cool graphics which make the board ultra-cool. The logo contains a design of the elements, with the wind, water, fire, inscribed on the board.
- The board is just shy of 36” and hence does not fall into the category of long-board. It comes with a handy black diamond grip tape which is a sheet of paper with adhesive on one side. The grip tape ensures that you do not slip while performing tricks.
- The ELEMENT Section Complete Skateboard can take on very heavy loading without showing any kinds of crack. It has very good quality and its 52mm wheels ensure that you can skip over any bumps and cracks during your ride.
- You need to invest in helmets, nose guards and skid plates, if you plan to do some grinding on this board.
- Some users have reported some problems with the bushings. Since the board is larger in size, you might encounter some problem balancing, but the grip will help you out.
All in all, the ELEMENT Section Complete is a great board which offers a smooth ride and is sturdy and durable. It promises a very enjoyable ride and is great for tricks as well. Choose this board if you want to show off your skills at the skate park.
Element Quadrant Thriftwood Skateboard Deck
- Element Quadrant Thriftwood Skateboard Deck (8-Inch) is a wonderful board for beginners, as well as for seasoned boarders who have been skating for years.
- It offers supreme quality and functionality with fast and smooth bearings. If you are looking to make an impression on campus, then you can consider investing in this cool board.
- The Quadrant performs wonderfully for all activities ranging from running your errands to a stint at ramp skating. It works well for both adults and kids, and delivers excellent customer satisfaction.
- One (1) dispersion deck made of Thriftwood
- Deck: 31.75” (length) x 8” (width)
- Wheels: 52mm Mini Logo
- Bearings: Amphetamine ABEC 5 Speed Bearings
- Color: Multicolor
- Size: 31.75”
- The Element Quadrant Thriftwood Skateboard Deck has very cool graphics which are bound to impress everyone who sets eyes on them. It comes in simple, crisp and complementary colors which are interesting in design.
- It has very secure grip to keep you in contact. This is basically held by strong adhesives on the side of the board to keep you in position throughout the ride. The grip tape is generally black, but it comes in various colors according to the design of the board.
- The Quadrant Thriftwood is broader than its predecessors, and you should definitely make it yours if you’re tall with big feet.
- The board is also good for all kinds of tricks, and it has a great grip to ensure that you do not slip off. It is lightweight and very easy to maneuver. It is especially good for ramp skating.
- Moreover, the ELEMENT brand does its bit for the environment by making the decks out of Thriftwood. The wood makes the deck both sturdy and durable and has greater appeal than plastic boards.
- It comes fully assembled with the packaging, so you do not have to fret about getting the components together. However, the experts are always free to make small tweaks to their boards to ride better.
- The board’s lightweight nature makes it easy to carry around wherever you go. This board is best for an intermediate board, but works well for kids, teenagers and adults.
Even though the ELEMENT Quadrant Skateboard is meant for tricks like kick flips, you should preferably invest in safety equipment like a helmet, nose gear, gloves, wrist guards and elbow pads before trying them out.
Overall, the Element Quadrant Thriftwood Skateboard Deck (8-Inch) is a good pick for beginners and seasoned skaters. It offers a smooth ride on all kinds of surfaces and is great for entertainment; it is a very good alternative to walking!
Check out our other reviews by visiting, thatskateboard.com